Harray’s Little Bothy
Loch of Harray
4-Star Self Catering Cottage | Twatt | Orkney | From £550 per cottage/week
Please Get in Touch for rates & availability
Overlooking Harray Loch, Harray’s Little Bothy is an exceptional 4 star rated renovation of a traditional stone-built Orkney croft house. Ideally situated in the Heart of Neolithic Orkney.
- Harray’s Little Bothy – sleeps 2 (double bed)
- Multi-fuel stove plus electric heating and shower room.
- Private outside garden with stunning views over the Harray loch
- Stromness, for the Northlink Ferries, is only 10-15 mins away and Kirkwall 30 mins.
- The only sounds you will hear are the geese or wildlife on the loch, sunrises and sunsets thrown in at no extra charge!!
I have chickens at the cottage. if you are happy to help feed you may help yourselves to some eggs.
- Storage for bikes, kayaks etc.
- Harray Loch is famous for trout fishing, there are fishing boats for hire at a nearby hotel, or else you can just walk down to the loch shore.
- Well placed to explore our local archaeological sights, such as Skara Brae Maeshowe and Ring of Brodgar
- Ness of Brodgar is a short distance from the cottage, the 2019 dig runs from Monday, July 1, 2019, until Friday, August 23, 2019.
- Stromness, for the Northlink Ferries, is only 10