Loch of Harray
4-Star Self Catering Cottage | Twatt | Orkney | From £550 per cottage/week
Please Get in Touch for rate & availability
Peedie Harray’s is a semi-detached cottage overlooking Harray Loch, central to the West Mainland of Orkney. Quality 4-star accommodation sleeping 2, a great base for exploring the Heart of Neolithic Orkney.
- Peedie Harray’s – sleeps 2 (double bed plus additional attic room available via loft ladder – not suitable for children)
- semi-detached and therefore can be opened up with Harray’s Hoose to form 1 larger cottage
- Perfect for romantic getaways, the one bedroomed cottage is cosy and comfortable.
- Multi-fuel stove in the lounge adds to the relaxed homely atmosphere.
- Private outside garden space with stunning views over the Harray loch
- Kitchens with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Harray Loch is famous for trout fishing, there are fishing boats for hire at a nearby hotel, or else you can just walk down to the loch shore.
- Well placed to explore our local archaeological sights, such as Skara Brae Maeshowe and Ring of Brodgar
- Ness of Brodgar is a short distance from the cottage, the 2019 dig runs from Monday, July 1, 2019, until Friday, August 23, 2019.
- Stromness, for the Northlink Ferries, is only 10-15 mins away and Kirkwall 30 mins.
- Multi-fuel stove plus air source heating and shower room.